Personal Data Administrator
The administrator of your personal data: Baros Vision Ltd.
VAT registration: BG201769690 of 2011-11-14 on the grounds of Art. 100 para. 1 of the VAT Act
Headquarters: BULGARIA, Kuklen, Orta Han area, base of Baros Vision
Address for correspondence: Plovdiv, Asenovgradsko Shose, base of Baros Vision
E-mail for inquiries related to the processing of personal data:
What personal information do we collect from visiting our website?
Baros Vision processes the personal data of website visitors only after their explicit consent for this to happen. If you want your data not to be processed, please contact us at the specified e-mail or phone.
What personal information we process:
Information about your device used to visit our website:
- IP address
- Geographical location
- Operating system
- Version and type of browser used
- Pages visited
- Session length
Information about the visitor provided by him/her when contacting us:
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Physical address of your site
- Other necessary information contained in communication with us
- Any other personal information you choose to send to us
Why do we collect, use and store this personal information?
We collect, use and store your personal information for the following reasons:
- To provide you with online content and services personalized and relevant to what you are looking for.
- To improve and optimize the online content, products, and services offered by Baros Vision.
- To send you invoices, declarations, certificates, payment reminders and more.
- To respond to your inquiries for offers, orders and promotional materials such as catalogues, brochures, etc.
- To help us understand which parts of our online content is most popular and used, and which needs to be changed/further developed.
- To respond to customer questions and complaints.
Baros Glass will not provide your personal information to third parties who are not bound by a contract for the performance of services with Baros Vision without your explicit consent.
- To receive direct marketing, which includes information about our products and services that may be of interest to you. This information may reach you in the form of a phone call, e-mail, posts, brochures and other online content.
- We offer you the opportunity at any time to opt out of direct marketing by contacting us at
Who we may share your personal information with:
- We may disclose your personal information to members of the Barros Vision team, suppliers and subcontractors (with whom Baros Vision has signed a cooperation agreement) in order to achieve the business conditions and services agreed with you.
- State institutions at their request and to the extent permitted by the Personal Data Protection Act.
Retention and processing of your personal information.
The retention and processing of our users’ personal data will not be longer than necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are intended. Exceptions are cases where this information may be used for present or future legal proceedings or to exercise and protect our legal rights.
Protection of your personal data.
- Baros Glass will take reasonable organizational and technical measures to prevent the misuse, loss, and deletion of your data.
- The personal information you provide to us will be stored on password-protected servers.
- By using our website, you agree that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and we cannot guarantee the non-co-variability of the information sent by your device in the presence of malware on it.
What are your rights?
- At any time, you can request that you be provided with any personal information we have stored about you by the website administrator.
- The right to have your stored personal information corrected or deleted.
- The right to object to the use of your personal data.
- The right to refuse to have your personal information used to receive personalized offers, marketing materials, up-to-date news, etc.
- Right to complain to the Commission for Personal Data Protection in cases where you think your rights have been violated.
If you wish to exercise your right to access, correct or refuse to receive marketing materials or information materials, you can contact us at
Use of cookie technology.
The types of cookies we use:
Necessary / Necessary Cookies
Type: Session cookies
Administered by: Baros Vision
Purpose: These cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to allow you to use some of its features. They help authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these cookies, the services you have requested cannot be provided, and we only use these cookies to provide you with those services.
Type: Persistent cookies
Administered by: Baros Vision
Purpose: These cookies allow us to remember choices you make when using the website, such as remembering your login or language preferences. The purpose of these cookies is to provide you with a more personalized experience and to avoid re-entering your preferences each time you use the website.
The website of Barros Vision also uses some third-party cookies as part of the process of development and optimization of our site and services. These cookies are managed by the respective sites and we have no control over them. You can turn them off using the settings of the web browser you are using. In case of difficulty, you can visit the relevant sites and follow the instructions listed there. We use the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics – in essence, this is a tool provided by Google that helps the Website Administrator to measure various variables such as the number of visitors, their location, pages visited, traffic sources and more. With the help of Google Analytics, vital statistics related to conversions and sales are generated. More about Google cookies can be found here: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/gajs/cookie-usage
- HotJar – Hotjar is a behavior analysis and user feedback service that helps us understand user behavior on our website and get feedback through tools such as heat maps, session records and surveys. Hotjar complements the data and statistics we receive from traditional web analytics tools such as Google Analytics. More about HotJar cookies can be found here: https://help.hotjar.com/hc/en-us/articles/115011789248-Hotjar-Cookie-Information
Your choices about cookies
If you do not accept our cookies, you may experience some inconveniences when using the website and some features may not work properly.
- For users using Google Chrome browser, please visit the following instructions page from Google:
- For users using Internet Explorer browser, please visit the following instructions page from Microsoft:
- For users using Firefox browser, please visit the following instructions page from Mozilla:
- For users using Safari browser, please visit the following Apple instructions page:
For other web browsers, please visit the official websites for more information.